Merciful Experts at Your Service
Katy Repiping Services
Easy & Affordable Piping & Repiping in Katy, TX
Historically, repiping jobs have been difficult, expensive, and lengthy. For many homeowners, it just wasn’t worth the trouble. Even so, repiping is a valuable service that fosters positive results and significant savings over time.
Nowadays, with our technology and experience, repiping doesn’t have to cause headaches, especially when you choose to work with Mercy Plumbing. We offer affordable options that minimize costs and maximize value.
If you think it’s time to consider repiping your home, contact Mercy Plumbing at (832) 876-9498. We can help determine the most cost-effective solution.
Signs You Need Repiping
Many pipe issues can be fixed with a simple repair. Patching is often enough for small leaks and one-off issues. However, if you experience any of the following problems in your home, you should consider repiping.
Signs you should repipe:
- Frequent water leaks that require professional repair – We will always be happy to come in and fix your pipes. However, at some point the umpteenth repair visit is going to cost you more than repiping.
- Smell, taste, or color of water has changed – Depending on what your pipes are made out of they could be contaminating your water. If you have any doubts as to the effectiveness of your current piping system, contact our Katy repiping experts to inspect your pipes and your water.
- Increased water bills – It could be that your pipes have deteriorated or perhaps they weren’t installed properly, but if you’re facing yet another high water bill it could be your pipes that are the culprit.
- Weak water pressure – Particularly hot water pipes can deteriorate rather quickly so it’s a good idea to have your pipes inspected when you’re noticing a loss in water pressure.
- Old age – Depending on the material your pipes are made out of and if your pipes keep breaking down, call in our Katy repiping team. It’s important to know where your pipes are in terms of their life expectancy before throwing more money into repairing them.
Replacing old and worn-out pipes is an investment that will pay off. Your home will run more efficiently, your monthly utility bills will stay low, and you won’t have to shell out extra money for expensive and unexpected repairs.
If you would like to learn more about your Katy repiping options, contact Mercy Plumbing today at (832) 876-9498.
Which Type of Pipe Should I Use?
In the past, lead pipes were the most common in plumbing systems. Today, we no longer use lead pipes due to the health concerns they present. The two materials used most often in the industry are PEX and copper. Both have significant benefits and unique features, which make them appropriate for a variety of homeowners. Our professional plumbers at Mercy Plumbing can help you determine which pipe material would be best for your home.
Schedule Professional Plumbing Service in Katy Today
When it comes to quality, there’s only one name to trust – Mercy Plumbing. For over two decades, we’ve served our community by providing exceptional residential plumbing services at affordable prices in Katy. We understand that residential buildings have different issues and unique plumbing systems. We take the time to understand the situation of your plumbing emergency or/and your plumbing issues before creating customized plans. We also explain everything to our customers so that they can make informed decisions about their plumbing.
What Can You Expect from Us?
Unmatched Quality & Values
Did You Find What You're Looking For?
Let our team help you during those big plumbing jobs. We offer financing through Greensky.
Learn about topics related to residential plumbing issues, do-it-yourself tips and more in our blog
Who wants to spend money when they don’t have to? Check out our online and seasonal discounts.